Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2 Aug 10, 06:39 PM
Annoymous: or wut?
2 Aug 10, 06:39 PM
Annoymous: soooooo long, and im still in <3> w him. but he calls me as hes gan " jie". shld i continue lovin him
2 Aug 10, 06:38 PM
Annoymous: And yeah, i've got a problem here. erm. i like tis guy whose younger than me by 1 year. its been soo
2 Aug 10, 06:37 PM
Annoymous: Hey Deez. Its a long time since you actually posted o-o.
- Hi there :) Yea, i've been working my butts off. Sorry for all the late replies. Well, you can try confessing your love to him. I think that it's alright to have a 'incest' relationship. If he rejects your confession, it's alright to just stay as 'brothers' and 'sisters'.

1 Aug 10, 10:59 PM
VDW: Thanks (:
1 Aug 10, 10:59 PM
VDW: Hey , I was wondering whether long distant relationships could actually work out ? Some advice pls ?
- Hi VDW. As in like far places in a specific country or like i'm in Singapore, he/she's in Mexico or something?

1 Aug 10, 08:14 PM
Cee: You're Deborah right?
- Hi Cee. Sorry but i'm not Deborah. My name has a Dee in it, but i prefered Deezley to be my name. :) Deborah is a nice name too.

1 Aug 10, 12:20 PM
Jessy: How do you know whether a guy like you?
- Well, it's hard to differenciate, because some guys actually just really care for you. But you might misunderstood it by his actions and think that he's actually liking you because it shows by his actions.

31 Jul 10, 04:27 AM
X: my boyf knows about it ? *stressed out
31 Jul 10, 04:27 AM
X: My monthly thing is late, I'm afraid. If it is how do i tell my parents ? How am i supposed to let
- Well, you should see a doctor to make sure that things are okay(?).

30 Jul 10, 05:06 PM
;Carine: what should i do ?
30 Jul 10, 05:06 PM
;Carine: a small kid, running here and there. but i love him. yet i find it a disgrace to go out with him.
30 Jul 10, 05:05 PM
;Carine: Me and my friends fell out for a project. now nobody is my friend in school. my boyfriend acts like
- Well, you shouldn't be ashamed that he's like a kid or what you preferred it to be called. Because you love him, you should see his imperfections to be perfect. An other options is to tell him to stop behaving it, because you don't like it or something :) & as for the friendship kind of things, you can make friends with more people by being social, friendly, etc. It's normal to fall out with friends, but just be careful with what you say that might hurt their feelings or get them upset in the future, even if this incident wasn't your fault.

29 Jul 10, 08:57 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: Hey Dee thanks alot ! Things had been sort out now , i will need youuu agains soon kay ! ;shy ILY<3>
- Haha, sure. Of course i hope not :) Welcome!

27 Jul 10, 02:19 PM
Wl.: How should I stop this?
27 Jul 10, 02:19 PM
Wl.: I miss those times, and tends to get jealous when I see people or pics doing that.
27 Jul 10, 02:18 PM
Wl.: Hey, after breaking up with my ex 1 year plus ago, and he has taken away my first kiss/french kiss.
- Well, distract yourself by doing other things. It's because you have not let go of him, not yet. It's normal, don't think so much and those jealousy about other couples will all be over soon :)

26 Jul 10, 08:58 PM
SKYL: sorry fer spamming :X
26 Jul 10, 08:58 PM
SKYL: what should i do .
26 Jul 10, 08:58 PM
SKYL: my boyf knew i like someone else , but he chose to wait & even give me his blessings . >.<
26 Jul 10, 08:57 PM
SKYL: but i not sure who i like :X
26 Jul 10, 08:57 PM
SKYL: now im already with someone else , he treat me damn good .
26 Jul 10, 08:57 PM
SKYL: he told me tht he was going to tell me but i dont believe .
26 Jul 10, 08:56 PM
SKYL: i was so angry tht he gave me false hope & i scolded hym .
26 Jul 10, 08:56 PM
SKYL: with someone , i totally broke down in th public , didnt know what to do
26 Jul 10, 08:56 PM
SKYL: then i sae okay , but when it was th last day of exam , my friend told me bout he was already
26 Jul 10, 08:55 PM
SKYL: around may , he ask me to wait as it was exam time . and said after exam he will give me th answer
26 Jul 10, 08:54 PM
SKYL: i did not have th courage so i didnt
26 Jul 10, 08:54 PM
SKYL: but there one thing , instead of guy ask girl fer stead , he want me to ask hym fer stead
26 Jul 10, 08:54 PM
SKYL: hmm , there this guy in my school , i kinda like hym . i confessed & he like me back too (:
26 Jul 10, 08:53 PM
SKYL: well i shall begin
26 Jul 10, 08:53 PM
SKYL: i was wondering whether you can help me anot too .
26 Jul 10, 08:53 PM
SKYL: Hey , was blog hopping when i came across your this blog .
- Hi there SKYL :) I think you should just stick with your boyfriend. I think it's nice of him to be giving you his blessing. Who could tolerate their girlfriend to be in love with another guy and give his blessings? I think you should just let go of that guy, i don't think that he's true to you. But it's just my opinion :)

26 Jul 10, 05:38 PM
C-L: Ty in adv , and sorry ferr spam ;x
26 Jul 10, 05:38 PM
C-L: and lunches in sku is so lonely type . - no sort-of bff i have , pathetic -
26 Jul 10, 05:37 PM
C-L: by showing her i don't lyke her attitude and all . But ... Thn again , without her , my recesses
26 Jul 10, 05:36 PM
C-L: i wanna avoid her at times . But ... She keep cling on to mii . And i don't feel lyke hurting her
26 Jul 10, 05:35 PM
C-L: she admires . ( Th boy is considered quite close to mii ) .
26 Jul 10, 05:34 PM
C-L: doing tht ... And i always get this feeling : she's only by my side to extract some info on th guy
26 Jul 10, 05:34 PM
C-L: doing tht ... And i always get this feeling : she's only by my side to extract some info on th guy
26 Jul 10, 05:33 PM
C-L: boys . She'll jus abandon mii and ... Erhmm , flirt -_- . Gets on my nerves at times when she keeps
26 Jul 10, 05:32 PM
C-L: I still feel lonely . And there's this friend of mine who stand by mii at times . But when she shee
26 Jul 10, 05:31 PM
C-L: Umm , i've been feeling real damn lonely . As in even if i have some friends beside mii ,
26 Jul 10, 05:30 PM
C-L: Heh , i'm back . ;x So umm ... This ish another prob about nao regarding mii . How to put it ...
- Hi :) Well, you can talk to her. Tell her that you hope that she will stop acting that way. Or just make more friends, it's easy to make more new friends. Just be social :)

No comments:

Post a Comment