Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Friday, August 27, 2010

26 Aug 10, 10:33 PM
^.^: you really mia fr so long :(
24 Aug 10, 07:12 PM
^.^: Deez :( ... where are you? :(
- Hey there! So so sorry. I'm really stressed out at work. I'm so sorry. ):

26 Aug 10, 03:01 PM
MissinDeez: Hey Deez ): Where have you gone t, for so long? We all miss you..
- Aww! I'm sorry. I missed you guys too. I hardly had anytime off for myself too ): So sorry guys.

24 Aug 10, 12:18 PM
` MissLost: Sorry for the spam. Please help me. I really need your advice.
24 Aug 10, 12:17 PM
` MissLost: i somehow enjoyed the process >.< but after that i feel dirty .. what shd i do ? ):
24 Aug 10, 12:17 PM
` MissLost: i tried to stop him, but he wouldnt.. Whenever i look for him, he will always try to do the same agn
24 Aug 10, 12:16 PM
` MissLost: and i jumped awake when i felt his hands running into my bra.. ltr on he tried fingering me ..
24 Aug 10, 12:15 PM
` MissLost: Dee.. i have a boyfriend who i love very dearly. There was once i fell asleep in his house.
- Hi there. How old are you? I think your boyfriend should respect your body and you should too. Nothing means more than a girl's chasity. Please cherish yourself, love your body. Don't let the devil overcome you. (:

23 Aug 10, 10:13 PM
Annabel: Thanks deez! Great advice from you. I'm v. happy with him now. :D
- Welcome hun!

21 Aug 10, 03:18 PM
love16th.: most of the time he will , sometimes he wont . does he still love me ? ):
21 Aug 10, 03:17 PM
love16th.: and when i ask to message me after like his tuition , or buying things he wont message me
21 Aug 10, 03:17 PM
love16th.: Sometimes when i message him , he wont reply , but sometimes he will .
21 Aug 10, 03:17 PM
love16th.: Hi deez , i have a boyfriend , he's younger than me By 1 years old .
- Hi ^^ How old are you my dear? I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Ask him to reply you more often so you wouldn't get so sensitive. (:

20 Aug 10, 07:25 PM
17f: sent you an email privately to you. hope to hear from youso soon ya.
- Oh i'm so sorry to be seeing this 1 week later. I'll reply it now :)

19 Aug 10, 01:40 PM
Chuu: But things dint work out liddat. );
19 Aug 10, 01:39 PM
Chuu: I thought smart peoples n normal students cn mix ard, since every1 are frens and classmates..
19 Aug 10, 01:38 PM
Chuu: But i stil dont get it y smart ppl ony hang out w smart ppl, while we normal students jz w normal.
19 Aug 10, 01:37 PM
Chuu: Hi dee! Thnx for ur advise, its awesome! =)
- Welcome! Well. Actually it's not about the stream you're in. It's about the personalities. I'm sure that there are still some Express students who are friends with the Normal Academics or the Technical students. (:

18 Aug 10, 08:22 PM
^.^: I hope you check your email soon :(
- I'm checking them now! :) Sorry for the super late reply ):

18 Aug 10, 08:02 PM
Sensitivegirl: HI! Will girls feel horny too? Is it normal?
- Hi there! Yes they do. & it's normal. (:

14 Aug 10, 12:39 AM
psb: like your songs. ;D
- Aww thanks! :)

9 Aug 10, 11:11 PM
Zxcvbnm.: one tht I like. :) Thanks so much for lending a "listening ear", :)
9 Aug 10, 11:10 PM
Zxcvbnm.: Hey Deez, I'm not sure whether you still remembered me ? Well, now I'm finally with the
- Hi! I don't really remember. *So sorry* You're welcome and congrats!

9 Aug 10, 03:07 AM
Girlgirl: But i love him very much right now. what should i do?
9 Aug 10, 03:06 AM
Girlgirl: 1week i miss him like hell and i afraid that when he out our feeling have gonna.
9 Aug 10, 03:05 AM
Girlgirl: My boyfriend go boihome but i tell him i will wait for him come out but he just go in less than
- Hi there. Well, i think you shouldn't promise anyone things that you are not certain of. You might be in love with him now. Will you still be in 1 year time? Or, will he? Cheer up though :)

VDW: advice ! :/
6 Aug 10, 10:46 PM
VDW: Oh malaysia. You think it's possible ? I mean , I've never handled long distance r/s so I need some
- Well, i don't think it would go out pretty well. Because wouldn't have any clue if your other half is cheating or you or not. Right? I think that you would want your other half to belong to you, just you. :)

5 Aug 10, 07:49 PM
Amanda: waiting*
5 Aug 10, 07:49 PM
Amanda: You didn't reply my email? I have been wating..
- I'm truly sorry. I'm replying them now.

5 Aug 10, 06:14 PM
Celia: I still missing him, what should i do? He have a gf alr. ): I should give up right? Sigh.
- Well, you can still confess to him. But be prepared for the answers you get in return. But i would really advice you to just move on :)

4 Aug 10, 10:15 PM
Scared: tell me the conditions of someone who will get pregnant? Like , is it possible for me to get preg?
4 Aug 10, 10:14 PM
Scared: Hi. Im 14 and i had s3x with my boyfriend. Im really scared if i get pregnant or something. Can you
- Firstly, you shouldn't be engaged in any sexual activities at the age of 14. But you've done it anyway. You might feel nauseous, you might feel a bigger appetite than you usually do. Might. Not all people feels the same way. I suggest you to see a doctor, or try the pregnancy test kit. Do not ever do it again.

3 Aug 10, 06:25 PM
Jolie-: bud i cant.cos there were many happy memories.please,give me some advice?
3 Aug 10, 06:24 PM
Jolie-: bud yet, i want to forget her and get on with life.
3 Aug 10, 06:24 PM
Jolie-: i have other frens,just that she's important too.and i dont want to lose her.
3 Aug 10, 06:23 PM
Jolie-: then looking at me and rolling their eyes.
3 Aug 10, 06:23 PM
Jolie-: whenever i walk past them its like she's trying to make me jealous or sth,like laughing very loudly
3 Aug 10, 06:23 PM
Jolie-: hey deez(: recently i had a fight with my bestfren and now,she's with another girl.
- I think you should apologise to her. Even though it might not be your fault. You don't want to lose her right? Or if you don't want to apologise to her. Have a talk with her. Sort out the misunderstandings and get things straight. If nothing works, even you have tried every ways that you've thought off. Get over it slowly. Everything takes time. You can do it :) All the best!

3 Aug 10, 05:13 PM
SKYL: Thanks ;D
3 Aug 10, 05:13 PM
SKYL: not as a stead . It all a lie right ? But now i do not have th guts to break hym . ); HELPMEE );
3 Aug 10, 05:12 PM
SKYL: me & my boyf quarrel over somethings . I have in mind was break .He just treated me as a friend
3 Aug 10, 05:11 PM
SKYL: Hey , Thanks for your advice . It really make me understand much clearer . But lately ,\
- Welcome :) Well, i think you should tell him the truth. It's better for both of you :)

3 Aug 10, 10:00 AM
Cee: but he didn't reply. How?
3 Aug 10, 10:00 AM
Cee: But I do. I thought that way cuz I'm afraid he'll leave me. He's ignoring me now. I spammed him text
3 Aug 10, 09:59 AM
Cee: trust him.
3 Aug 10, 09:59 AM
Cee: My boyfriend is angry/unhappy about me for thinking that he still loves his ex. He said I don't
- I think you should let him cool down for awhile, and then meet up and clear all misunderstandings between both of you. Tell him how you really feel and you're just afraid to lose him, thats why you're being all paranoid. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment