Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Monday, July 26, 2010

25 Jul 10, 11:13 AM
--: i want to find a job...........but i am a 14... whad job can i dho
- Hey there. I think you should focus on studies now? Because you're only 14. You can find a job when you're older. That's why there's age restrictions. The government thinks that people below 16/18 should really just focus on their studies first. But you can still work part time. There's like food and beverages, retails and stuff. You can choose fast food, or being a waitress at some kind of restaurants, like Sakae etc. Or NTUC promoters. But still, i believe study is much important for your kind of age now (:

24 Jul 10, 02:25 PM
Haiish: sorry for spamming your textbox. :(
24 Jul 10, 02:25 PM
Haiish: courage 2.
24 Jul 10, 02:25 PM
Haiish: text him (Alil thou) and sometimes i really feel like doing the same too. i wna msg him bt i hv no
24 Jul 10, 02:24 PM
Haiish: my fren sit near him and they seem quite close. I get a lil' jealous. I dun know why. my fren does
24 Jul 10, 02:23 PM
Haiish: my frens thinks he likes me. but i really dk :'( pls help.
24 Jul 10, 02:23 PM
Haiish: ignore me. idk why. I feel so helpless :(
24 Jul 10, 02:22 PM
Haiish: does i ignores it (At times only thou) but sometime, when i try to play and talk to him, he seem to
24 Jul 10, 02:22 PM
Haiish: and when i wanna talk to him or when i talk to him, he ignores me. He loves 2 disturb me but when he
24 Jul 10, 02:21 PM
Haiish: times, that dont seem to be the case. also, when he wanna tok 2 me, idk why but i wont reply him.
24 Jul 10, 02:21 PM
Haiish: too deeeply in love with him. I can't help it. At times, his actions show that he likes me but at
24 Jul 10, 02:20 PM
Haiish: talk to me. Idk why. I really like him a lot. at night, i even dream of him. I seem to have fallen
24 Jul 10, 02:20 PM
Haiish: hey, sometimes i feel that this guy likes me but at times, i feel he dont. He is scared to talk to
- Hey there :) Well, i think this kind personalities don't suit each other as a couple. It's really better to stay as friends, because both of you don't really match well. So i think it's best to stay as friends, you can still confess, therefore you'll feel better. You can also be in a relationship with him if you want. But i doubt it'll work out well. Sorry, but that's just my opinion (: Don't take it too seriously still. My thinking and views might be wrong.

24 Jul 10, 01:27 AM
O___O: reasons, and i dont know if i should let him go or what.
24 Jul 10, 01:27 AM
O___O: tgt, and when we went for our outings and all, and we didnt really contact now because of some
24 Jul 10, 01:26 AM
O___O: But thruout this period, there were lots of memories, and he take cares of me and all when we were
24 Jul 10, 01:26 AM
O___O: Hmm, i dont know why, i always miss a guy that i've only know for a short period
- Hi. I guess you're the type that falls in love easily? Well, since both of you are just friends. So just stay it that way. Unless you really want to step in a relationship with him. You can try to confess and see how it goes? Otherwise, drop that thinking of 'let him go' etc. Staying as friends isn't a bad idea after all y'know?

23 Jul 10, 10:10 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: she told my other frenss & they believeed her,now i only have afew galfrens & many guy closefrens .
23 Jul 10, 10:09 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: Is this really counted as flirting ?? Haishh -sigh-
23 Jul 10, 10:09 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: him was pissed off wit me,scolded me in her blog saying i am a flirt!? -.- .she written it in malay.
23 Jul 10, 10:08 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: who sits right beside me , he often talk to me , & i always laugh & play w him.tt girl inluv with
23 Jul 10, 10:08 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: oh and , i am closer to my classboys to my classgirls. one girl from my class is inluv with a guy
23 Jul 10, 10:06 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: =(?
23 Jul 10, 10:06 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: to impress me but i just got so irriated by him , -.- . i was cold to him idk whyy .
23 Jul 10, 10:05 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: happy && glad to see him , nowadays i did not talk to him often & talk to other boys,he was trying
23 Jul 10, 10:05 PM
R ♥ . :DDDD!: Deee :((( . I realised tt nowadays when i saw my boyf in class i had no reaction,usually i would be
- Hi R, (: I think your feelings for your boyfriend has somehow faded? Well, i don't consider communicating with your classmate as flirting. I think that she did it out of jealousy? As long as you're not doing anything which is considered as betraying your boyfriend. I guess it's fine. Ignore what she says. Don't scold her back or anything. Just let her be, you can't stop her from having a mind of her own. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment