Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Monday, July 5, 2010

5 Jul 10, 09:08 PM
Kelly: Sorry for those typo , i cant really see th cbox . So , A and B started insulting me through facebook saying that i have have no life . They are not talking to me anymore . ): What should i do dsvgf
5 Jul 10, 09:07 PM
Kelly: *world cup thing , A support a certain country while i support th other one . Th country i support lost , so i was kinda sad and i told A that i don like th country that she's supporting . fgbf
5 Jul 10, 09:06 PM
Kelly: Hi Deez , my friendship are on the rocks . I've got this 2 friends , lets name them A and B . A and B are usually VERY close because i have other groups of friends too . This few days , about th worlg
- Hi Kelly. Well, i think you should apologise to A about that. Mainly is because you the country you support lost, and you told A that you didn't like the country that she's supporting because you're sad. It's okay that you didn't like that country, but you shouldn't say that after yours lost. If they continue insulting you, then just be it. I think after the world cup end, it will be normal again. But would you want friends that are so petty? :)

5 Jul 10, 06:14 PM
jAS: im 13 and i havent got my menstruation yet. is there anything wrng w me? all my friends have got it already ):
- No honey. There's nothing wrong. It's normal. Some people only have menstruation at the age of 16. But if you're worried, you can still see the doctor for a thorough check up :)

5 Jul 10, 06:08 PM
j: i cant get over him): then there's a boy asking me for stead. that boy, hjwas my previous crush. i dun know if i should accept him.
- Hi, i don't remember you. Please refrain from using single letters as name when tagging, thanks :) Well, if you have feelings for him, then accept. Otherwise i advice to not to. You don't accept someone just because he's your previous crush or something.

5 Jul 10, 02:33 PM
Kenny: Hey deez~ thz for the advise through email (: thz alot and jy!
- Welcome :) !

5 Jul 10, 11:57 AM
Beverly: how not to get easily fall in love?
- Hey there. Well, first you've to clear your mind, sort out your feelings. Control your feelings, like push pull relationship. When you feel that you're missing the other person too much, control. Do other stuff to divert your attention, go out with friends, have fun. Slowly you'll get use to it, and that's how you control. Its hard telling you in cyber, but it helps me control myself. :)

4 Jul 10, 12:57 AM
VDW: Making my life even more miserable . I seriously feel that living is a torture for me .
4 Jul 10, 12:56 AM
VDW: feelings for each other . But I needed time to get over him right ? Now she & my ex keeps irritating me to like forgive her when i really don't wish to . My parents also keep screwing up my life
4 Jul 10, 12:56 AM
VDW: I broke up w my boyf . And less than 3 days , my best friend got hooked up w him alr . I feel really angry as I comfronted her and she thought that it was no big deal since a breakup meant no more
- Hi VDW. That is not your bestfriend then. First you know what kind of person your best friend is and what kind of person is your ex boyfriend. Don't need to forgive her or anything. Why keep her in your life? Get over him and your 'best friend'. You don't need hypocrites. As for your parents, they are not screwing your life. They just care too much and they just over do it. Let them know how you feel, have a heart to heart talk with them. I'm sure they understand. If living is a torture for you, what's life for those people at Africa, those at the orphanage?

3 Jul 10, 09:45 PM
FML: How long will i be able yo continue with this suckish life .. Are there any suggestion(s) you can give to change my way of life.. i dun wanna live anymore seriously .....
3 Jul 10, 09:44 PM
FML: with the help of tutor, i seems to be failing. Am i simple just a failure in life? Nothing seems to go right for me everyday? my life is a torture everyday. I hate school and everything like seriously
3 Jul 10, 09:43 PM
FML: do, like.. why is my life so unfair? Nothing seems to go right for me ): its like im always being looked down on ppl, but theres nothing i seemed to be able to change that fact that im stupid. Even
3 Jul 10, 09:42 PM
FML: almost everyone. I hate it, its not that i didt study hard, its just that im a failure in studies. Its not like i cant study but have talent. I dun even have talent. I seemed to suck in everything i
3 Jul 10, 09:41 PM
FML: Hi deez, im having this problem which is like.. I feel like im a failue in life. I neither have look nor brains. I've nothing at all. And my parents are like always compering me to my cousins and
- You're not a failure. No one is. No one is ugly, stupid or what. Every one has a talent. There's no ugly people, only lazy people. My parents too compare me with my cousins when i was younger. You can't say that you're a failure if you study hard. How could you fail if you study hard? Fail as in not a term of 'failing your grades'. You failed by just saying you're a failure. Keep a positive thinking. Life is fair. Its only how you choose to live your life. Every one gets looked down, there is sure 1 person in their life that would look down on them. This is your life, you have to some thing about it, and not just negative thinkings. Its not gonna help y'know? You're here just saying, you're stupid, you're a failure, your life sucks, you wanna die. Look at other people who are much unfortunate than you. You have a home, you get to go to school, you have a family, and you're complaining how life sucks. Its how you live your life, if you live being all negative, you get a negative life. You understand what i'm sayin' ? Things don't always turn out how you want, you have to do things to achieve. Good luck. I hope you wake up from all the negative thinkings.

3 Jul 10, 05:39 PM
lovedoesn'texist: hi deez, your awesome, but may i request you to change your cbox's width to be slightly smaller? i can't seee the whole cbox like that. please and ty!
- Hi, i want to tell you that love exist :) & Okay i'll try editing the width, thanks for telling :)

3 Jul 10, 10:44 AM
Lyn,: imissyou ):
3 Jul 10, 10:44 AM
Lyn,: Don't close k??
- Hahaha, okay. I'm not closing. :) Awww. Deez miss you too.

3 Jul 10, 09:02 AM
Girl!: *library
3 Jul 10, 09:00 AM
Girl!: and he's like behaving intimately with that girl in the lirbary!!
3 Jul 10, 08:59 AM
Girl!: and he
3 Jul 10, 08:54 AM
Girl!: why can't he talk in other places in the school?! and he knew I was in the library and he still came in!?!?
3 Jul 10, 08:50 AM
Girl!: disturbing my friend and I.
3 Jul 10, 08:50 AM
Girl!: and I was in the library with my friend who is a guy to study and he was sitting with a girl and talking quite loudly!! gosh, does't he knows that he should not talk so loudly in library?!? he's like
- Why are you caring about what he does? It's a place for students right? He can go wherever he likes. If you don't like to see him, walk away. Why get so agitated about such things? You've more to worry about, your studies and so. Soon you'll just forget about him and not get mad anymore. Let him do what he likes, it's his life. Don't get affected so easily alright, be a strong girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment