Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

2 Jul 10, 11:10 PM
LonerToBe: my group of friends. Do you have any better solutions for me to clear this problem and at the same time not lose them?
2 Jul 10, 11:10 PM
LonerToBe: I don't want to be left out so I tried talking to H bout it, then H tell the rest of the group and everyone sides for H. I don't want to lose my 10 years friendship with her. Neither do I want to lose
2 Jul 10, 11:08 PM
LonerToBe: Recently H has been treating me very coldly and sometimes when they go out without me, H tries to show off to me be it in MSN or SMS. When I'm around with them, it feels like I'm not there.
2 Jul 10, 11:07 PM
LonerToBe: I have this friend called H, whom is with me for nearly 10 years. Me and H have this similar group of close friends, where everyone treat each another like family.
- Hi there. I think you should talk to the whole group including H. How do you feel when you were out with them. Tell them that if you've did anything wrong, you will apologise to them. Clear the misunderstandings with them. Cheer up :)

2 Jul 10, 11:08 PM
>:: What should i do ? both, all tx deh siaa. Hard find leh, miss it, lost. no more.
2 Jul 10, 11:07 PM
>:: Now, imma inlove woth both. Idontknow what to do now.
2 Jul 10, 11:07 PM
>:: guy came:Hello. I hi back, omg. Continued hatting with 2 guys
2 Jul 10, 11:07 PM
>:: 2 guys online @ e same time, talked to one. Got feelings with him. Another
- Hi, i think you should sort out your feelings. Frankly speaking, you won't know who's faithful and who's truthful until you step in a relationship with him. Even if they both are faithful, you might just have a change of heart all of a sudden. Like you were actually liking 1 person in the first place, then caught up with this confusion by liking them both. So, sort out your feelings, there should be 1 person you really love, because love only allows 1. Otherwise it's all just a mere crush thats all.

2 Jul 10, 09:40 PM
a: Hi, do you know i to get rid of pimples? my friend keep saying me..
- Please take a look at my older post, there are ways to help you. Thanks alot :)

2 Jul 10, 05:44 PM
Girl!: stfu to my friend. So, why is he like so angry when he heard my name?! .. I don't understand..
2 Jul 10, 05:44 PM
Girl!: Hi deez, I broke up with my bf like 1 year ago but I really want to treat him as normal friend. And, you know, I saw him this morning and when my friend called my name in front of him, he just said st
- Hi there. I think it's getting awkward between both of you. Just let it be, let him cool down if he stills behave like that. After a period of time, he will not behave like that, by then you could still be friends with him. It all just takes time. Cheer up girl. :)

2 Jul 10, 02:56 PM
LC: Thank you for your advice ! I love you many (: ! PLEASE DONT CLOSE >:
- Welcome :) Haha, just considering. Cheers :)

2 Jul 10, 11:05 AM
--: How to slim down :(
- Please take a look at my older post, there are ways to help you. Thanks alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment