Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

7 Jul 10, 11:38 PM
Popcornz: I've never been so serious to a girl before , What to do ? Btw , We're both in the same class , sch
7 Jul 10, 11:38 PM
Popcornz: Now , Not because I want to get back at him , But because I love my best friend's new stead .
7 Jul 10, 11:37 PM
Popcornz: After my best friend knew , He was utterly out of words to say .
7 Jul 10, 11:37 PM
Popcornz: She cried alot , I comforted her , and i grew feelings over her , Soon we became steady.
7 Jul 10, 11:36 PM
Popcornz: It happened during 2009 , Dec holidays.. My best friend and her broke up .
7 Jul 10, 11:36 PM
Popcornz: Since i talked to my best friend , After having a fight over a girl ,
7 Jul 10, 11:35 PM
Popcornz: Hey , Im a 14 year old boy this year , Currently , Its been 4 months ++ Since i talked to my
- Hi there popcorn :) Hmm. Let me get it right, correct me if i'm wrong yeah ? :) So, you've liked your best friend's ex girlfriend 4 months ago? & you're now loving your best friend's current girlfriend? You're in the same school and class with your best friend? Or his current girlfriend? Sorry, i don't want to get mixed up and giving you the wrong advice.

7 Jul 10, 09:59 PM
Imagirl: hello deez! Hope life's fine for you! anw rmb me? (:
- Ola ! Haha, life's fine. Yes i do remember you :).

7 Jul 10, 08:11 PM
Chloe Chua Xiao Xuan: hey darling,! tagged!
- Hey honey ;) Thanks for the tag!

7 Jul 10, 08:03 PM
ABC: I wished that there would be no problems///
7 Jul 10, 08:01 PM
ABC: to no avail. They are my closest friends.. what should i do?
7 Jul 10, 08:01 PM
ABC: Hi i have a few friends around me i feel that they are not really true to me, i try being one but
- Hi there. Well, what kind of problems you wished that there wouldn't be? Why do you think that they are not true? Like what they do? Or say? How did you tried being one? If they are your closest friend, you should just tell them how you feel, and tell them everything you wanted to say. Even those mushy words like, 'you guys mean alot to me, i just don't wish any one of you to step out of my life' things like that. :)

7 Jul 10, 07:30 PM
Kelly: Hello Deez , thanks alot . :D You've been a great help . (:
- Aww. Thanks! & You"re mostly welcome :)

7 Jul 10, 05:11 PM
Ftw♠: i don know what i should do. i don like the way that im flat
7 Jul 10, 05:10 PM
Ftw♠: so.. ya. ;(
7 Jul 10, 05:09 PM
Ftw♠: i can't get along w friends well... i know that sometimes, some of my friends thinks that i'm flat.
7 Jul 10, 05:09 PM
Ftw♠: i feel that im kindof anti-social /:
7 Jul 10, 05:08 PM
Ftw♠: my friends , and family , ;(
7 Jul 10, 05:08 PM
Ftw♠: Hey deez, /: im really confuse about my life right now. Everything seems to have changeeeeeeee .
- Heyyy. Well, you can start opening your heart now right? Nothing's too late for anything. Since you know that you can't get along well with your friends, and you know that the problem lies with you. You can start changing your point of view and get more social. You'll know the fun of being social :) Nothing is awkward even a new friend you've just met. Well, your friends thinks that you're flat.. mentally? or... physically? :/ Sorry i didn't quite get that.

7 Jul 10, 03:29 PM
-: what am i suppose to do now? Friend or ..?
7 Jul 10, 03:28 PM
-: isit bec i just end a relationship and i easily get in love with someone?
7 Jul 10, 03:28 PM
-: didnt really like her, i think cause he told me he likes other girl too.
7 Jul 10, 03:27 PM
-: somemore during eating she would look at me. sighs. but my friend
7 Jul 10, 03:27 PM
-: Or should i give up on her, and let my friend go for it?
7 Jul 10, 03:26 PM
-: Im confussed, should i message the girl?
7 Jul 10, 03:25 PM
-: but every week i saw her once. She always like follow around me & my friend and likes beside me.
7 Jul 10, 03:25 PM
-: she didnt message me too. >:
7 Jul 10, 03:25 PM
-: but i didn't. i scare our friendship will end, but i quite likes that girl, even we didnt contact &
7 Jul 10, 03:24 PM
-: Me & my friend like the same girl, my fri told me he like that girl.
7 Jul 10, 03:23 PM
-: Erms, hieee deez, i'm very stucked. ): a little help?
- Hi there. Could you choose another name other than ' - ' ? It's quite inconvenient for me. Well, i think you should know that girl longer, as in like when you start liking her, from that period of time. To know if you're able to accept her for who she is. Because a little rush in love may result a failed relationship. & you shouldn't give up just because your friend likes her too. Because for all you know, she might be liking you. You can text her, just friends for now. & let nature take it's course and you'll know if both of you could work out. (:

6 Jul 10, 09:08 PM
SQ..: Hoping for ur advice again, thx & may god bless you...
6 Jul 10, 09:06 PM
SQ..: I did listen to u but it doesn't work at all... now we just keep quarreling.
6 Jul 10, 09:05 PM
SQ..: Hi Deez, hope you still remember me talking about how my bf is so sensitive about little things.
- Hi there. Do you agree with me that if a guy loves a girl, he wouldn't be so protective over little things? Because he trust her with love. If you think that he's the right guy for you, i've nothing to say. But do you think that quarrelling will get any better? You told him your views, but like you said, it doesn't work at all. What does it says? Do you enjoy being with him now? If you do, then love him because he is sensitive. Maybe it's the way he show his love? If you don't, i suggest you to talk to him about it, and see how it turns out. You can talk to him about how you dislike him being so sensitive about the littlest things etc. Cheer up. God bless you too :)

6 Jul 10, 05:09 PM
Dementri.: Shld I find a new gf or shld I stand n wait fr her?....
6 Jul 10, 05:08 PM
Dementri.: Hey,.... I hav had mine heart broken by tis girl... But I still love her.... wht shld I do?....
- Hey Dementri. I think you should tell her that you still love her, but if she doesn't care about any of that. You should just move on. At least you told her how you feel, its just a pity that she doesn't need the love anymore. There would be another nice girl coming along, and you can shower your love for her. (:

6 Jul 10, 04:54 PM
QSY./: me my boyfr flirts around w other girls, && its hurting me as much. what am i supposed t do? :(
6 Jul 10, 04:54 PM
QSY./: one, he was different. he promised t let me wait, but it seems like his good friend, keeps telling
6 Jul 10, 04:54 PM
QSY./: felt guilty. && i cried && slit(i know its stupid), but i just couldn't help it. i knew he was the
6 Jul 10, 04:53 PM
QSY./: whats worse is that i told him iwould wait fr 3 years fr him, but he told me not t wait. cause he
6 Jul 10, 04:52 PM
QSY./: told me his mother found out about us, && doesnt allow us t be together.
6 Jul 10, 04:52 PM
QSY./: Hi again Deez, im like very very very stucked naow. im still w the guy i mentioned. && he recently
- Hi babe. Honey, i may not fully understand how you feel, but i know that you are suffering inside. & you should know jolly well that you shouldn't slit your wrist. It's not stupid, but do you think it's worth? The scar stays forever, and not only that point of time when you're sad. After you've gotten over him, it just stays there forever. Honey, don't promise some one things that you know that it won't happen. How are you gonna make sure that after 3 years you're gonna still be together with him. How would you know he's the one, he's just different, but he might not be the right guy for you. You can 'be sure' that you'll wait for him now, but as the time passes, would you? You will know when months and years passes by, then you'll know what i'm talking about. If his mother doesn't allow him to be with you, no matter what, love conquers all. He will stay by you without notifying his mom. & not use that as a reason. Nothing is fair in life, if there's a day he leaves you, he stays in your memory, at least you know that he was a part of you once. Cheer up, i'm sure that if this guy doesn't treasure you, some other guy would. Remember, there's no excuses for you to slit your wrist, absolutely no reason. Cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment