Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

21 Jul 10, 11:33 PM
-L: Idk what to do now...
21 Jul 10, 11:33 PM
-L: My friends are encouraging me to be with him, cause he's a great guy and everything. But
21 Jul 10, 11:32 PM
-L: but yet i can't stop thinking bout my ex.
21 Jul 10, 11:32 PM
-L: myself, trying to kinda develop feelings for my friend's boyf's friend, ut
21 Jul 10, 11:31 PM
-L: & my friend's boyf's friend who we met when we went out tgt, I feel so diI feel so disgusted with
21 Jul 10, 11:30 PM
-L: Currently there's a guy who's woo-ing me, for quite long alr, even before I was with my ex.
21 Jul 10, 11:29 PM
-L: All the time, but I know he doesn't care at all.
21 Jul 10, 11:29 PM
-L: & now, i kinda like. Give up waiting for him to ask for a patch, but I still think of him.
21 Jul 10, 11:28 PM
-L: who broke up with who, but we stopped talking alr.
21 Jul 10, 11:27 PM
-L: Broke up on our first month, at first there was some confusion about
21 Jul 10, 11:27 PM
-L: Sorry for typos, i only lasted one month with him.
21 Jul 10, 11:26 PM
-L: Hey, um. I had a boyf but I only lasted with him for like o like one month.rnn
- Hey there :) Well, it all depends on how you feel. If you still love your ex. Tell him, maybe both of you could patch? Otherwise, at least you told him how you feel, in this way you'll feel much better. As for the guy who's wooing you. If you have no feelings for him, don't be with him. Don't step into a relationship with a guy who you think is a great guy, so you give it a try, but you have no feelings. Don't rush love. Cheer up. All the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment