Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21 Jul 10, 12:18 AM
Cheyenne: close at all....
21 Jul 10, 12:18 AM
Cheyenne: I said I'm sorry, but she didn't reply me. I don't want to lose her as my friend, although we're not
21 Jul 10, 12:17 AM
Cheyenne: So lately, she told me I talked back about her. But I didn't, maybe I had but it's like long ago.
21 Jul 10, 12:16 AM
Cheyenne: we never meet each other before, then we seldom talk to one another.
21 Jul 10, 12:15 AM
Cheyenne: Hey, Friends come and go away easily right? I've this cyber friend, and then we became sisters but
- Hey Cheyenne. I think you can leave a message for her, clearing up the misunderstandings. She can choose whether to reply you or not, if she doesn't want to. It's her choice. You've tried to clear it up. Don't think too much. Maybe after a period of time, you can still talk to her, ask her how is she etc. (:

19 Jul 10, 09:02 PM
h: please help D:
19 Jul 10, 09:02 PM
h: Hi, do you know what is tua? My friend keep say that he is going to tua. I had no idea what is that.
- I'm sorry, but i don't know what's that.

hey dee,

im in a new schl this year (sec1). theres these two friends of mine, lets call them C and H. H has moodswings at times but to some people she's very open and friendly. C's very loud, and a lot of people find her annoying cuz because of her attitude, and she's really petty at times.

at the start of the year, i noticed the 2 of them together during recess, class, etc. however, through the months, H started getting pissed at her v often, and they 'stopped' being friends altogether. i think its cuz of H's family problems, but i dont rly want to ask her about it.

i started becoming closer to them. but in schl, its very hard to stick to only one person, or if both follow me, they'll bicker and it'll make the situation very awkward. :/ im just wondering, if i shld ask them why theyre so pissed at each other?

my best friend is from a 'branded' girls school, and she doesnt like it there because she thinks that those people are rly uppity cuz they're rich. she wants to transfer to a neighbourhood school (such as my schl) and i feel its a complete waste of her potential if she does. you think i shld convince her to stay, or leave her be?

sorry for being so long winded, the first problem really gives me headaches (metaphorically) at times, because its like i have to choose between the two and theyre waiting to see who i'll pick.

-k!


- Hey there. I think you should just let your best friend make her own choice :) & As for your 2 friends, tell them that you treat them both as friends. So there's no need for which you'd pick etc. Maybe let them both have a chat and clear any unnecessary misunderstandings. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment