Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Monday, July 19, 2010

19 Jul 10, 08:00 PM
C-L: Thanks alot in advance . Hope to hear frm youu real soon ♥ ;)
19 Jul 10, 07:59 PM
C-L: Population*
19 Jul 10, 07:59 PM
C-L: advice how to stop them ? They put alot of " i miss him " statuses ferr their facebook .
19 Jul 10, 07:59 PM
C-L: Most cut ferr relationship . I think they realli shldn't do this as ... We're all only 12 . Any
19 Jul 10, 07:58 PM
C-L: non-stop . there's always friends of mine who will come to mii and say : " i miss him " bla bla .
19 Jul 10, 07:58 PM
C-L: In my sku strted to follow her too . Nao th popluation of girls in my school who cuts is increasing
19 Jul 10, 07:57 PM
C-L: nt sure if she does continues or not . Aft alot of ppl heard abt her cutting , alot of other girls
19 Jul 10, 07:57 PM
C-L: C , decided to folo her footsteps and she had cut . Although i told her to stop , she had . But i'm
19 Jul 10, 07:56 PM
C-L: Very close to . Our senior strted cutting to ease her pain . ( Cutting Wrist ) .
19 Jul 10, 07:55 PM
C-L: strt wif this one . This year , my classmate , C , is influenced by my school's senior whom she is
19 Jul 10, 07:54 PM
C-L: Heyys , i'm back :) ~~~
So ... There's alot of probs i have regarding alot of stuffs . But let's
- Hi there CL. I think you should tell the school counselor about this problem. You can't handle it alone. Maybe you could tell the counselor to ask the head of discipline to give a talk regarding about the slitting of wrist issues. I hope it helps, (: Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment