Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Greetings! Well, there's a story regarding about cyber bullying/ school bullies/ gangsterism; stuffs like that.
I find it a need to post it up. (*Identity protected, using a fake name) Here it goes :


Elisha:

Hello Deez. I'm 12 this yr and there's this girl who is now 13 and in Sec School currently. She's from the Pri School i am in now and she is EXTREMELY popular, both in Pri & Sec. Last yr, when we were both in the same school, i sort of admired her cause she was so pretty and all. She has a blog and i sort of wanted to be her so badly. Unknowingly i started to like sort of copy some stuff from her blog into mine, like writing styles, etc. I thought of it as inspiring from her blog instead of copying but evidently she thought i COPIED her.

She approached me on MSN saying that i copied her and i denied cause... idk, just didn't wanna 'lose' to her :X After i denied she said stuff like "Watch out, girl." ... o_o
After some time, i still unknowingly INSPIRED from her blog aka, to her, copying. So she approached me again, history repeated like 3 times.

Soon, admiration turned into hate. I started to hate her esp cause she thinks shes so dua and is such an ahlian after she went to Sec. She gang fighted one of my friend (N) just cause N said "Hi bitch" to her. Urgh. She surrounded around 40-60 people around N and made N cry so badly, and kneel down to apologize to every singe of the 40-60 people there. Including A TOY BEAR. Can you imagine how much dignity was lost?!?!?! (& duh she wasn't caught by the teachers for doing that. -_-)

I feel really scared that she would approach me soon and bring a gang to my school to find me, like how she did to N. I REALLY don't want that to happen. What should i do now? She's really such a bitch omg. Okay Deez, pls pls pls, pretty please help me. ): (Oh & yes she hates me. ALOT. & i'm feeling as if she's bullying me gosh.)


Deez:
*I think you're exaggerating the amount of people. Never mind about that. She's just a normal person, like you. I don't think you should be afraid of her, there's nothing to be afraid of. You can just call the police if she finds you. Drop the thinking about finding another 'gang' to help you. If they call you names like, coward, stuffs like that. I don't think you should be affected by that. What's so coward about phoning the police? What are police for? Protecting the citizens of Singapore. Law are not made for nothing. The more you're afraid of her, the more she finds it thrilling to bully you. If she finds you, just call the police immediately. People out there, if you're facing similar things like *Elisha. You shouldn't be scared. You've to be strong. There's no need to call more people from 'gangs' to help you 'solve' this. 3 digits and a green button will help you, in a legal way. So, be strong alright *Elisha. (: Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment