Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Monday, June 21, 2010

21 Jun 10, 12:16 AM
D0llieee (:: Hi, I want to ask you if I should let my boyfriend kiss me? I'm 13 this yr.
- Hi there :) Well, the best it not to. But if you want, just a kiss on the cheeks or forehead. Kissing passionately might lead to wrong doings.

20 Jun 10, 11:19 PM
Imagirl: mailed you! hope to see your reply... and be prepared for a long email. :X
- Alright ;)

20 Jun 10, 10:25 PM
DEEZ ~ :D: dont close plzzz. i visit here whenever i cn dont close down k...
- Well, shall see. (: Relax.

20 Jun 10, 09:41 PM
Babe.: thn i have frenz frm other classes . i tried slashing thn my outside fren came saw miie gave mie a tgiht slap bought mie out and yea): can i hv sum console?
20 Jun 10, 09:40 PM
Babe.: have other besties frm outside sch(sis adn bro)
20 Jun 10, 09:40 PM
Babe.: started hating miie. for no reason told): i cried for a wk or so thn i decided to move on bt i jus cant w/o thm for tis yr as we are same class and onli a lil ppl my class bt i stil
20 Jun 10, 09:39 PM
Babe.: Hello(: Hais , My prob is tis ' I was lyk an Happy Cheerful 12 yrs old gurl(: just lyk ueee. But thn My frenz are th part part of my lyfe. ilovethm ttm.Thn , wen i didnt even noe th dam reason thy ste
- Hi babe. Well, i believe that, no matter how sad are you, how moody are you. It's still not the reason for you to hurt yourself. But they have no rights to slap you, they can only console you, tell you what's wrong and what's right and talk sense in you. Just cheer up, you're still young, if you're behaving like this, i can't imagine how do you live for the rest of your life. Be strong!

20 Jun 10, 08:09 PM
Jane: I have this problem. Everytime i smell until joss stick smell or cigarettes(?) smell i always sneeze or feel that my nose very itchy. Is that an allergy?
- Hi Jane. I'm not sure, but i understand what you're trying to say. It's because your nose are sensitive to scent like that. So it tickles your nose and cause you to sneeze or itch. So, it's okay. :)

20 Jun 10, 05:20 PM
Lyn: Don't close down hor !?
20 Jun 10, 05:20 PM
Lyn: Of course you won't be shyz . i'll miss you if you close down !
- Shall see ~ :P

20 Jun 10, 10:17 AM
lovehurts: Ya , thnks deez ! ^.^ I luv u <3>
- Welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment