Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

19 Jun 10, 05:41 PM
p: Thank you <3>
- Welcome :)

19 Jun 10, 05:37 PM
xoxo: would like to know your age. how else can i know if your advices are mature enough or even credible?
- There's no need to know my age. Because all i do is just give advices, if you think you wanna try it, you try it. If you don't think that it'll work out, so be it. Am i right? Just look at all my replies to people, do you think i'm those kind of 12 years old or something? Hahaha. Babe, whether do people heed my advices or not, it's their choice, not based on my age. If i'm 12, no one cares bout' them? If i'm 20, then people will try my advices? Do you get what i'm sayin' ? :)

19 Jun 10, 12:35 PM
p: I have no other topic to talk. Does that mean we seldom talk mean we don't love each other anymore?
19 Jun 10, 12:34 PM
p: Hi, my bf and I go out but we seldom talk while walking........ What is the problem.__.
- Hi p. Well, it might be because you've no other topic to talk. It doesn't really mean that both of you don't love each other anymore. Just do more fun stuff when you're out, go to interesting places, then interact more. I'm sure it'll get better.

19 Jun 10, 04:01 AM
----: Anyway, you're which Dee? Isit Bendemeer primary want? :)
19 Jun 10, 03:59 AM
----: that me & his difference became more far. I'm breaking down ):
19 Jun 10, 03:59 AM
----: He is bigger me by 3 years, and people say he stead with xmm. He is so perfect that even i stand beside him i will feel so ... something like not suit him? He's ex, his everything is really so perfect
19 Jun 10, 03:57 AM
----: I use to be scare of love, therefore i wouldn't fall in love so easy. Until him, he let me believed in every single things, he give me courages. But now, he's going to leave. What should i do?
19 Jun 10, 03:55 AM
----: bestfriends. What should i do? Everytime i talk about my bestfriends, or he asked me about my bestfriends, he seems to be so happy. I don't know why ): can you give me some advice?
19 Jun 10, 03:54 AM
----: Er, well. Don't get misunderstood ya. My boyfriend is real boy. & My girlfriends means my bestbest friends. I'm not bisexual -.- , i only like boys. Lol, i mean that my boyfriend seems to like my
- Well, talk to your boyfriend. Ask him every question that is on your mind. Get your answer, then decide what you want to do. Don't care about what other people say, everything lies with you. Lol, i'm not from Bendemeer Primary. Cheer up alright.

19 Jun 10, 03:08 AM
QSY./: shorter than me fr around half a head. well, i dont really mind, but he says its damn weird, and when there's alot of people, he just let go of my hand. and i always feel like;" why cant i grow short"
19 Jun 10, 03:07 AM
QSY./: thanks frthe advice. i didnt tell him cause the next day he attended my bbq. he accompanied me till late at night before going back. but you know, its v awkward when we hold hands. cause he's like
- Don't think too much. Try to sit more than walking when you're with him, so it lessens the awkwardness? & talk to him, tell him that you don't really mind, and hope it doesn't affects the relationship, things like that. All the best. :)

18 Jun 10, 11:49 PM
cy: idk how to use the chantago widget >< . dee i'm going universal studios with him next week ~haha i hope it goes well T_T - It's easy to use :) We can have fun chatting there. & I hope it turns out well. All the best! ;) Good luck!

18 Jun 10, 11:55 PM
Moodles: and now , its like i regretted not him .. i feel like crying....
18 Jun 10, 11:48 PM
Moodles: i keep lying to myself , i told myself i wont fall for him , but in the end i still did . now i seriously dk what to do ..
18 Jun 10, 11:47 PM
Moodles: and wherever i go , there are so many things tht makes me remember of him , i just cant seem to forget him.
18 Jun 10, 11:47 PM
Moodles: and now i seriously dk what to do , pls help me. i have the urge to delete him in my msn , but i just cant :/
18 Jun 10, 11:46 PM
Moodles: and .. we argued again today , i told him not to regret he said he wont, he told my friend to tell me tht he will never regret and ask me to takecare cos he wont be talking to me anymore.
18 Jun 10, 11:45 PM
Moodles: Deez , please help me .. i liked this guy , and i quarreled with him today, and we almost quarrel like everyday. although we are just normal friends.
- Hi there Moodles. Well, i can see that he still cares, otherwise he won't ask you to takecare. I think both of you will be fine soon. Don't think so much. You can talk with him? Tell him you don't want to quarrel anymore. Tell him how you feel. Cheer up alright :)

18 Jun 10, 11:36 PM
Troubled.: Ok. ty for the advice :) Luvs ya.
- Welcome ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment