Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

27 Jun 10, 12:49 AM
R.: Haha alright, thanks lots! :)
- Welcome :)
- Previously,
26 Jun 10, 01:02 PM
R.: I think I like him, but I don't want to. It's kinda complicated, and also cause I know he doesn't like me. But I do still wanna be good friends with him.. How can I stop being so nervous around him??
26 Jun 10, 01:02 PM
R.: Hi deez, I have this problem. Whenever I'm with this guy friend of mine, I'd be so nervous that I keep trembling and stuttering when talking to him. It's so embarrassing! :/
-
Hi R. I think you should just keep back your feelings for him. Like, you know, you could just hang out with him, even if you're nervous. Slowly you'll kinda like "get used" to it. While you're hanging out with him, as a friend. You can still expand your circle of friends, get to know more people.. Divert your attention.. Who knows you might just find another guy you love, and who loves you too. Good luck, don't think too much alright? Cheers.

27 Jun 10, 12:22 AM
cy: hmm any other places? whr u don't have to pay alot of $ hahaa
- Well honey. Like i've said. When you're enjoying yourself, everywhere is fun. Beaches are free, okay sorry if it sounded wrong. Kite-flying(?) Picnic(?) Roller bladings(?) Many stuffs you could do. :)
- Previously,
26 Jun 10, 12:18 AM
cy: deez, where do you think is a good place for a date .. besides movies and lunch places? <: thanks.

26 Jun 10, 12:15 AM
cy: passertoot , try ginvera eye roller ~
- Well, you can go to the beach? Night Safari? Universal Studios? It's pretty. There's so many places you could go on a date! There's too many places for me to tell you. The most important thing, is to just enjoy yourself with your date. When you're enjoying yourself, everywhere is fun! Even that the void deck sitting down! But it's a little pathetic for a date. But, yea. Just have fun, and enjoy :)

26 Jun 10, 10:24 PM
20M.: You made me got the urge to create a blog like your's too, :).
- Hahaha, you can make yours too y'know ;)

26 Jun 10, 07:04 PM
K: deez ! ): . i sent you my email like , 4 times alr ! and you havent reply me ._. D:
- Hey K. I've replied every single mail i receive. Check the email and see if you send in the correct mail or not. Because i really did replied all. Send me throught hotmail and not Microsoft Office Outlook.

26 Jun 10, 05:22 PM
passerby: hii.. srry to disturb this blog but here's a nice blogshop http://------------------.livejournal.com/ you guys can take a look at it.. i'm not owner of that blog...
- Hi. Sorry, but could you please take note what's above the cbox widget? Which wrote "Advertisments will be deleted, sorry." It's also another hidden meaning to it, which is kinda like, no advertisments thank you. :)

26 Jun 10, 04:07 PM
xoxo: His ex gf i mean. ):
26 Jun 10, 04:07 PM
xoxo: I love my boyfriend but whenever i looked at his gf feeling upset over him, i can't help it but be affected. - Hi there xoxo. Well, you should just stop looking at his ex girlfriend then. Don't let things affect you, things that you wanna see and then let yourself get affected by it.

26 Jun 10, 03:26 PM
W.Ling ,: && when i am sec 2 , i've quarrelled with one of my friend , and we didnt contact each other since then . I want to apologise to him but , im afraid that he will ignore me . What should i do now ?
26 Jun 10, 03:24 PM
W.Ling ,: about this matter . cause i'm afraid to lose them && since sec 1 , i dont have much friends due to one of my friend backstabbing , badmouthed me .
26 Jun 10, 03:22 PM
W.Ling ,: Hi Deez . I need your help because , im having my 'O' level this year , and after my 'O' level , i'll be sent to korea for further studies on performing arts . I dont even dare to tell my friends
- Hi there honey. I'm envious. I love Korean, it's so beautiful there. Why are you so sad? Just tell them, if you lose them just because you're going overseas to for further studies, honey, they are not your friends. Why do you want fake friends in your life? Real friends will keep in touch with you via Msn, Skype, Facebook.. etc. & they will wait for you to come back. Don't let the overseas thing affect you, it's a nice place! I can't express my love for this country. & regarding about your friend you've quarrelled with since sec 2. I think its been 2 years right? So, just apologise to him. I don't think he's that petty, it's been 2 years already. & if he doesn't wanna accept your apology, so be it. You don't want a petty friend. So, cheer up. You'll make more friends in the future :)

26 Jun 10, 03:48 AM
J: idk wad to do. but now when i text her.. she nv reply me. wad should i do? i rly dno.. sighs..
26 Jun 10, 03:47 AM
J: hi, i had this girlfriend whom i broke up 5months ago.. we have been tgt for almost a year. i thought i was over her, but when she text me few days ago asking if i still got feelings for her.
- Hi J. Well, you can give her a call or something? Ask her if she's fine, why isn't she replying your texts. If she've gotten over you, stuff like that. You should get over her too. Move on, you're a guy. You should be able to. Well, at least better than girls. There's always ups and downs in life. You can't always have things you want. So, if your fate with her ends there, so be it. You still have to live your life everyday, whether is she still your girlfriend or not, right? Cheer up. Good luck !


25 Jun 10, 11:53 PM
VDW: should I move on or go back to my ex . Help me pls , ):
25 Jun 10, 11:52 PM
VDW: There's this new boy who've I've recently met and idk whether does he have any feelings for me and idk whether should I go for him as there's this ex who've I've been w for 8 months + so idk
- Hi VDW. I think you should sort out your feelings. It's not who you know longer, it's about how you feel towards the other person. If you think you like this 'new' guy you've known recently, go for it. If you think you still have feelings for your ex lover, what's holding you back? But you know, personally i think that when a relationship is 'broken', no matter how much quality time you spend with each other, there's always the 'crack' between both of you. I'm not implying that you shouldn't be with your ex. The main thing is still feelings. I'm just giving my personal opinion, you may ignore that :) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment