Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Friday, June 25, 2010

25 Jun 10, 01:51 PM
M,: loving me now or not. but i really love him alot. i cant bear to let him go. what should i do.?
25 Jun 10, 01:51 PM
M,: can you give me some advise on what should i do? my boyf loves me but his feelings for me had faded. in order not to let me get hurt, he said he wanna be with me. i don't know whether he's truly
- Hi M,. There's a difference between love and sympathy. Don't mix them together. What's with the, 'he loves me, but his feelings for me faded' ? You and i both can see that it's just sympathy. So, just slowly let go. Alright? You've to try your best. Not by just saying ' i can't bear to let him go', then you'll let him go. Do it with actions.

25 Jun 10, 05:24 AM
passerbye-E: i had just qaurrel with my friend , friend for 3 year yet she sas dhat i hurt her too much , she seems like doesnt be back friend with me ,tried to smile but i could onlt gib fake smile
- Hi there passerbye-E. I think you should talk with her. Clear all the misunderstandings, apologise for the mistakes. Tell her that how you feel, and that you didn't hurt her on purpose. Cheer up alright :)

24 Jun 10, 06:23 PM
SQ..: fb status, he will be angry and we argue. I really don't like him being so protective.. Tell me what should I do?? ={
24 Jun 10, 06:22 PM
SQ..: Can give me some advice on what should I do? I asked him is it that he don't trust me.. But he said no.. is he don't trust the guys out there. But somehow, little things like guys comment on my
24 Jun 10, 06:20 PM
SQ..: Hi Deez.. I had a problem hoping that u can help me. My boyfriend is very senstive, very easily jealous that kind of people. He forbids me on doing a lot of things.. Idk what to do.. ={
- Tell him sternly, that you don't like him behaving like this. Just behave more maturely. ' You say you trust me, but what you're doesn't is just opposite of what you claim. ' Stuffs like that, tell him how you feel. :)

24 Jun 10, 02:06 AM
Stef.: thankkksss. :)
- Welcome :)

23 Jun 10, 11:14 PM
Jeri: Yes, some may find your advices "no good", but hey! At least you're trying your best to help. :D Don't give up. I believe that you'll be able to continue to touch lives and great great advices. :D
23 Jun 10, 11:12 PM
Jeri: Hi Deez, it's great that you're giving advices to those who needs them. I myself too, enjoys giving advices, and I believe that your blog has inspired, and touched many people.
- Hey Jeri. Awww.. Thanks ! :) God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment