Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Monday, June 28, 2010

28 Jun 10, 05:26 PM
I dont know :(: Hi,I'm with this guy for 2 months,feelings fade Girls flirting with him too, Should i break? and how to say it.
- Hi there. If your feelings for him faded, i think you should. Tell him the truth, that your feelings for him faded, and you don't want to lie to him anymore. Things like that. :)

28 Jun 10, 02:56 PM
Joey: problem , but after that, they heng out together for awhile . but I did hengout with them too. and, after we heng out with them . our friendship problem start to come.. I don't really mind ..
28 Jun 10, 02:55 PM
Joey: That also once our good friend too . Like sisters. but we broke sistership cause something happen . and after that happen, me and me good friend we don't quarrel often and we don't have friendship
28 Jun 10, 02:54 PM
Joey: Hi deez, It Joey again. Erm, I have friendship problem :( You know the good friend I say, don't know if you're still remember . But , She my damn best friend .. last time we used to heng out with .
- Sorry i don't really remember. Yea, uh huh..? So you don't mind, and ?

27 Jun 10, 11:50 PM
J: hmm. but if she's over me. why would she text me out of a sudden .. ?
- There could be many reasons why she text you, she might be bored.. she might be curious about your feelings towards her... I don't really know the reason, but yea. :)

27 Jun 10, 01:13 PM
JY, < 3>: I've patched with my ex boyfriend, he changed alot and i'm still afraid he'll hurt me :( What should i do?
- Hi there. Well, don't put so much feelings on him. I don't really advice people to patch with their ex or something, because my own opinion is like, "why should we patch? if you love me, in the first place we wouldn't break." Things like that. I'm not saying that you should follow my thinking, but thats why i don't patch with my ex boyfriends. When the person changes, you won't know what he's thinking anymore. It's like getting back with another stranger. Think smart. Good luck.

27 Jun 10, 02:46 AM
C.J: me behind. I've also got little friends that I can really pour my hearts out to. What should I do now?
27 Jun 10, 02:45 AM
C.J: the continuous changing world outside. I'm sometimes envious of others who lead such carefree lives. In fact, none of my friends know bout this and I'm afraid to tell them, afraid that they will leave
27 Jun 10, 02:44 AM
C.J: Well, I know this sounds bad but my parents are not on good terms and I'm dropping behind in studies. My family's also facing some financial problems. I'm afraid I can't keep up with my friends and
- Hi C.J. Don't let your parent's stuff affect you. Just study hard for now. Like i've told many, choose 1000 fake friends or 10 real true friends? :) If you have no one to talk to, write it down on a diary or journal. It helps too. Cheer up alright? :) Don't be envious of others. You are what you are. Nothing should change, if it does, it isn't you. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment