Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 Jun 10, 11:42 AM
Claudia
: ROCK ON DEEZ ! <:
23 Jun 10, 11:42 AM
Claudia: time or even the patience to hear out people's troubles , but you do ! So , dont listen to those negative comments , thats just human nature .
23 Jun 10, 11:42 AM
Claudia: into , they could come to you . Here comments from another's person perspective . So what if your advices dont work all the time ? I do think that you are great . Honestly . Some people dont have the
23 Jun 10, 11:40 AM
Claudia: you know smth deez ? You are like someone whom god sent down to help us you know :) . When people are really at their wits ends , at least they still could come to you . When there's nobody to confide
23 Jun 10, 11:38 AM
Claudia: what if you just closed down your blog , what happened to those people who really need your help ? D: . Do you really bear to see them like this ? D: .
23 Jun 10, 11:37 AM
Claudia: So dont listen to those negative comments . They are just jealous that so many likes you :D and the fact that you are simply a great confider ! :D . Many people come to you to confide in you ,
23 Jun 10, 11:36 AM
Claudia: Hi deez ~! You rmb me ? Well , i strongly object to you closing down to your blog ! :@ . Weren't you the one who said that advices are given , but its up to the person to heed it or not .
- Aww. Thanks. Hehehe. You made me sound like an angel. *Shy* Well, i'm just considering. But you see, i can help for months, maybe years, but not forever right? :) So i'll just thinking about it first. But of course i'll try not to let you guys down ^^

23 Jun 10, 02:18 AM
Stef.: :D and byeeee.
23 Jun 10, 02:18 AM
Stef.: help cause at least you make people feel that you care and that you're bothered enough to spend time answering their problems and giving advices?
23 Jun 10, 02:17 AM
Stef.: and btw babe, don't close down this "tell me your problems" blog yeah? some times some problems, there're just no advice thats good enough luh. And I guess it doesn't matter if you aren't much of a h
23 Jun 10, 02:14 AM
Stef.: try to let go...
23 Jun 10, 02:14 AM
Stef.: do you think he'll come back to me after o levels? would waiting prove anything? even if you said no, it won't prove anything, idk. cause I feel that if I hold on to this, I'd feel less hurt than if I
23 Jun 10, 02:13 AM
Stef.: past or just stone. I know its damn unhealthy. I told my friend about it all. And he said I'm relying too much on teddybear. I always feel, if he came back, everything would be solved. that easy. but,
23 Jun 10, 02:12 AM
Stef.: Haven't been having proper meals and such cause of my imbalanced sleep cycle. When I'm bored, I'd go all the way to his block which is 1 hour away from my home. I'd just sit there and reminisce the pa
23 Jun 10, 02:12 AM
Stef.: Oh and idk how you can help me and idk why I'm telling you all these. Maybe cause I just wanna tell someone. But I'd appreciate if you told me what to do. I've been going without sleep for very long.
23 Jun 10, 02:11 AM
Stef.: wasn't sad so that I wouldn't feel sad or what uh. but yeah.
23 Jun 10, 02:11 AM
Stef.: wasm
23 Jun 10, 02:11 AM
Stef.: so I asked him. but why when we were together, every mention of her name makes you sad? and he said. I've grown up. I became more mature. I was really very surprised. idk if he was just saying that he
23 Jun 10, 02:10 AM
Stef.: asked him if he's still sad over that girl who he loves. and he t old me something that surprised me a lot. he said. love is supposed to be happy. no tears nor sadness should be involved.
23 Jun 10, 02:09 AM
Stef.: we texted a bit just now before he went to sleep. and he told me to move on. he told me don't care about r/s now. and he told me to concentrate on studies. since its O level year this year. and. I ask
23 Jun 10, 02:09 AM
Stef.: 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. thats what normally happens when we were together. and thats what happened on saturday night too. well.
23 Jun 10, 02:08 AM
Stef.: was late. and well, i just kept following him. he crossed the road with me, but he refused to accompany me to the bus stop cause he had to go. and he knew, I'd keep saying I'd board the 2nd bus, the 3
23 Jun 10, 02:07 AM
Stef.: sat at his void deck. and when he was headed home after basketball, he just auto walk towards me and chat with me. but he was starving and i guess he had to go home, so he told me to go home since it
23 Jun 10, 02:07 AM
Stef.: him and his elder bro, just can't click I guess. but they go out together and stuff. from what I see, he's a troubled person. yet he keeps it inside. so idk. today when I looked for him, i just simply
23 Jun 10, 02:06 AM
Stef.: hides everything inside. so idk whats he thinking. even his two brothers don't understand him. he's a middle child you see. I guess that affected him? him and his younger bro has a huge conflict. and
23 Jun 10, 02:05 AM
Stef.: just some sort of pity he had for me. or maybe he liked the attention I was giving him. idk. but he still loves that girl. teddybear, he's a very closed person. he confides in no one his troubles. he
23 Jun 10, 02:05 AM
Stef.: my hair, he told me not to be sad alr. the more he did that, the more torn I felt. its a messed up feeling you know. its like, my heart tells me that he loves me. yet he says he doesn't. maybe it was
23 Jun 10, 02:04 AM
Stef.: I acted unaffected. I wanted to stay strong infront of him. but I couldn't help it. as soon as we sat at the bus stop, my tears streamed down. and he hugged me. he put his arms around me. he stroked m
23 Jun 10, 02:03 AM
Stef.: be noooo baaa.....
23 Jun 10, 02:03 AM
Stef.: sent me down to my usual bus stop where I took my usual bus. whilst crossing the road, I told him. there's no such thing as idk. can say yes or no? and he hesitated again. and he said. I think should
23 Jun 10, 02:02 AM
Stef.: loved. so i asked him. love me? and he hesitated before saying, that one....I really dk. so never mind, I brushed it off. we played, had fun. then, his mum wanted me to leave at ard 9pm. teddybear sen
23 Jun 10, 02:01 AM
Stef.: I kept trying to play ard with him. I just like it when he shows me his attention and stuff. so yeah. we played. and he ended up tickling me and stuff. I just felt so loved at that point. I felt damn
23 Jun 10, 02:01 AM
Stef.: cause he wanted me to stop. but I was happy ofc. over such a small thing. well. his brothers left the room to watch tv. and i stayed to accompany him cause he wasn't really sleeping anyway. and well,
23 Jun 10, 02:00 AM
Stef.: so he was lying on his bed. then me and his brothers kept disturbing him. like pull his blanket and stuff. then. he suddenly grabbed my hand tight. and didn't let go. so yeah, maybe that was just caus
23 Jun 10, 01:59 AM
Stef.: feel so loved. like he wanted to take a nap. I was there like the whole day.
23 Jun 10, 01:59 AM
Stef.: says he doesn't feel annoyed that i keep looking for him. but he says his mum doesn't really like it. from what I hear from his cousin, his mum dislikes me. so yeah. and oh, on saturday, he made me fe
23 Jun 10, 01:58 AM
Stef.: I'm the crazy girl who wrote a really really long life story in your guest book. Well I'm back. And I was talking with teddybear on fri, saturday and today. I went to his house to look for him ofc. he
23 Jun 10, 01:57 AM
Stef.: Hey babe, you still rmb me? I
- Hi Stef. Yes i remember you :) Well, i think you should listen to him, study hard first. Put relationship aside. If he's meant to be with you, he will be with you after your exams. So take things easy. Don't make it so complicated. If he doesn't love you eventually. God will send you another guy, who will love you like you've never imagined before. Just listen to him. Study hard. You still can keep in contact with him, who knows he might fall in love with you by then ? If he's just toying around, forget it. It's not worth. Yes, i know it hurts. But you still have to move on. You can possibly wait for him for life. For now, maybe you'll have the thinking. But few years later, you might have already forgotten how is it like to fall in love with him. All the best alright ? :) Study hard and good luck for your Os.

No comments:

Post a Comment