Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

22 Jun 10, 10:36 PM
Imagirl: Okay, hope to receive your reply soon! :D
- I've replied the mails today :) If you haven't gotten yours, sorry please mail me again :)

22 Jun 10, 05:38 PM
zxccxzzxccxz: may i know whats a butch? x;
- It's a girl, but there might be some hormones changes in them. So they might think and dress like a guy. Some just don't like being a girl, don't like to wear skirts and stuff like that.

22 Jun 10, 05:32 PM
cal: My nose seems to be itchy everytime it goes near the newspaper. WHY?
- I think you've some sort of allergy(?). I'm not sure honey. I'm not a doctor :( Why not you head down to the clinic and seek professional helps ? :) Sorry.

22 Jun 10, 05:26 PM
20M.: Don't close, you are nice. ;)
- Thanks :) But i'm just considering only.

21 Jun 10, 11:38 PM
C. {: Don't close down the site ! Please !
- Honey, relax relax. I'm just considering alright :)

21 Jun 10, 11:02 PM
passertoot: roller bt saw th comments that it isn't gd. advice pls! anw dont close down.
21 Jun 10, 11:01 PM
passertoot: i scared it will bcome permant cox like i have been slping at 2 for many days! say, 4 ? so ya.. hope t get ur advice? shld i put concelear? but my mom say its nt gd to put. then wna buy the eye bag
21 Jun 10, 11:01 PM
passertoot: its getting bigger than my eyes. i slp a lot but i dont slp early
passertoot: hey! i have really big eyebags! how to cure it ah?
- Hi there. Well, you can head over to the pharmacy and look for under eyes creams that contain vitamin C or K, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein. Well, my friend recommended this home remedy, by using the used tea bags leaving it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes. I'm not sure if it works, i haven't tried it. But she claims it works for her. :)

21 Jun 10, 05:22 PM
K: Heyyy , you didnt reply my mail ):
- I've replied the mails today :) If you haven't gotten yours, sorry please mail me again :)

21 Jun 10, 01:38 PM
AZ.: Does it mean anything? Though they don't know that i like him, they still call me his girlfriend :x Should i continue liking him or give up? Please help me yeahs.
21 Jun 10, 01:37 PM
AZ.: I'm 13. I have this crush on this guy in my class. I really like him alot. However, when i confessed to him, he had not much reaction. But his best friends call me his girlfriend and everything.
- Hi there AZ. Well, it's good that you confessed. I think you should ask him, if he does feel the same way towards you or not. If he doesn't, of course you should give up. But first, concentrate on your studies and put relationships and love behind in the future :)

21 Jun 10, 11:38 AM
Rachel: problems to someone. Maybe they do have, but their advice ain't as good as yours (: .
21 Jun 10, 11:38 AM
Rachel: Hey, you shouldn't close this site cause alot of people still needs your advice (; . It would be a waste if you just close down this site. & all the people who are having trouble can't tell their
- Thanks for your compliment babe. But i don't think that i gave good advices. Well, i'm just considering. Thanks for your concern though :)

21 Jun 10, 08:05 AM
Natalie: i feel like running away.....
21 Jun 10, 08:04 AM
Natalie: dad doesn't seem to care when i asked him why he told me to get lost
21 Jun 10, 08:03 AM
Natalie: mum told me that dad cheated on her and she cries in the bathroom i can hear her. i dont know what to do .........
- Hi Natalie. I think you should just leave it to your parents to clear this mess up. I believe your mom had no one to talk to/ didn't know what to do thats why she told you about it. By right, she shouldn't be telling you those, at least not now. But since she told you already. Now you can only console your mom, and make sure she doesn't do any thing silly. Just ignore your dad, spend more time with your mom. Don't run away. Your mom needs you now. Having her husband cheating on her, i bet she wouldn't want her daughter to run away from her too. You can do things to cheer your mom out, be more understanding, help her with chores, study hard. & not make her life more miserable by doing silly acts. Be strong girl. God bless. I hope nothing happens. (: Cheer up.

21 Jun 10, 03:19 AM
m.: hey there. I love how you're giving advices to people, heehee! Anyway, there's this guy who likes me, but I just wanna be normal friends with him ..
- Hi m. :) Thanks~ Hmm. I think you should just tell him, " I appreciate your feelings, but i prefer us being friends than couples. I hope you understand ". You can add on the reasons why. If he ignores you after that, so be it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment