Viewed
Viewing

Deedee Says

Created on 7th June 12:02am.
Please note that i'm not a counselor in reality.
But i do give advices to friends, people whom i do not know. It can be relationships, family, friendship.
If you have really serious problems, like health. Its best you consult a real doctor. I don't want people to die.
I'll try to give the absolute best solution i can think of to help you guys out. *It might not work, but you can give it a try.
I don't give out my personal information to anyone. I hope i can help everyone with their problems.
If you're going to share your story with me, obviously the cbox is too small.

So you could email me here.

Please indicate your age too, if you would want your story to be posted, or keep it private.
If posted, i'll reply on the post itself. If not, i'll reply you privately.

Love life. Have a nice day.

Friday, June 18, 2010

18 Jun 10, 11:01 PM
I's (CY): alright it's okay. ermm, how do I tell whether he likes me or not?
- You can ask him if he likes you or not. Otherwise, you just feel it. It's hard for me to tell you, cause i'm not you. I won't know how he treats you and the feelings you have towards him.

18 Jun 10, 10:48 PM
Troubled.: i dun want anything to happen to him you see.
18 Jun 10, 10:48 PM
Troubled.: But he says he dont want to do it but he cant control. he says all guys are like this . are they ? ): even if i mention break to him, he will say he jump down the building or eat lots of panadols.
- Well, i beg to differ. But not all guys are like that. Like i've said, if he loves you, he'll respect you. By saying such things, he's just threatening you. & he knows that you love him alot, so you'll do it. Don't be silly.

18 Jun 10, 08:01 PM
Emilynn,!: the problem is he appears infront of me everytime, everywhere.
- You've to help yourself. If you're not determined enough, no one can help you. The decision lies with you my dear. You've to do it yourself, no matter how much advices i give you, you still have to try your best. Not by just getting advices from me, you'll 'magically' forget all about him. It's all about willpower. Good luck :)

18 Jun 10, 06:52 PM
cy: btw, i think alot of people from SYM are coming here because you/ your friends posted at their blog. haha! :D
18 Jun 10, 06:49 PM
cy@psb: haha omg similar in what way? and what did you do before he confessed HAHA. (sorry deez for using ur tagboard as a "chat" thing! ): ): )
- Hmm, probably. & its okay. But why not chat at the 'chatango' widget below? :p

18 Jun 10, 05:09 PM
Unknown: Heyy, i'm also a virgo. But i have no signs of giving advices to peers. LOLOL. Maybe they don't have problems. :3
- Hahaha. Hey virgo baby. Well, it's not a 'thing' that virgo(s) do. I just felt like doing so. Hahaha, yea. It's great that they don't have any problems :p

18 Jun 10, 02:26 PM
20M.: Anything to cure chin's blackheads? T_T
- You can remove blackheads by using blackhead medications. These medications are specially formulated to eliminate the bacteria that cause blackheads. You can also use 'Blackhead extractors'. It allow you to pluck out blackheads. The key of not producing scars is to stop if the blackhead doesn't come out easily and try again in a few days. (:

18 Jun 10, 02:15 PM
Lyn: I'll need more advises from you ! :)
18 Jun 10, 02:06 PM
Lyn: i'll miss you ;shy
18 Jun 10, 02:06 PM
Lyn: DON'T CLOSE DOWN !
- Hahaha. Aww. You're making me shy. Heehee. I hope there won't be a day i decide to close it down then :p

18 Jun 10, 12:08 PM
passerby: you are a virgo ? no wonder. virgos are seriously good at solving problems .
- Hahaha, yes i am. Thanks :)

18 Jun 10, 05:17 AM
;: dont close down deez
- I'm just considering. Cheers :)

18 Jun 10, 05:17 AM
Natalie: i feel so sad, my family walks around the house like strangers and we dont even eat together at the dining table
18 Jun 10, 05:17 AM
Natalie: also, my parents are getting a divorce
18 Jun 10, 05:16 AM
Natalie: My mum pressures me into doing things i do not have interest in, like piano and violin classes. she says it will do me good in the future which i don't see a point in.
- Hi Natalie. Well, it won't do you good. But it will get you a job, a better future. You should know what i mean right? You can talk to your mom, just a nice talk. Telling her things like " Mummy, i don't get it. Why must i do things that i do not have interest in? (Then tell her what is it, and what do you like). Mummy, i don't want you to divorce with Daddy, can you give me a wonderful home? I don't want any of you to leave me ".. etc. Things like that. Alright ? Maybe they will think through and decided not to divorce. God bless.

18 Jun 10, 02:55 AM
trapped: not any i can think of, maybe its more of she and my dad always wanted a girl and after having two boys they finally had me. so shes very protective
- Then have a talk to your mom or dad. That you're 18. & there's no need to be so protective of you. You can take good care of yourself just fine. Being too protective is also some kind of mental disorder. Not so serious kind. Talk to a counselor in reality, bring your mom too.
- Previously,
17 Jun 10, 03:47 AM
trapped: im 18 but my mum is very strict about me going out, she gives me all sort of reasons such as kidnaps and stuff. but really, all i want is to go out with my friends. and its not about trust issues too.
- Hi trapped. Is your mom is being too paranoid? Does she have any mental disorders, be it hereditary or because of some certain stress that made her like this? (Sorry if it offends you). You can bring her to the psychiatrist and seek professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment